Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful.

Thanksgiving is my favorite, you guys. <3

I love everything about the holiday, and I especially love spending the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving talking to my kids about the word "thankful."

As is tradition, we documented their thankful thoughts everyday, and hung them in our living room so that we can all focus on keeping a thankful heart amidst the chaos of life.

Without further ado, here are their lists:

Cameron Kate:
All of my uncles
James
My cousins
God
My toys
All of my grandparents
My friend Olivia
All of my family
Grammy and PaPa
My teachers:  Ms. Cox, Ms. Brooks, and Ms. Kelly
My stuffed animal friends
Raleigh
Jesus
Everette and Brooks
Mommy and Daddy
My water
Bammy and Digby
Bailey

Everette:
The doctor
My swing
The potty
"Jesus loves me this I know"
My basketball hoop
Uncle Damon
Jesus
"Cool" (school)
My toys
Hugs
Monkeys
Halloween
Sissy
Riding my bike
My Milk
Applesauce


As for me?  My heart overflows with thankfulness this year.  I am so incredibly blessed, especially because of these people... oh how I love them:

<3 Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families <3

No comments:

Post a Comment