Friday, August 2, 2013

A Lil' Blog Break...

Well, 6 weeks down and only 2 to go.

For our summer, that is.

In only two short weeks, Cameron Kate will go back to (a new!) school and I'll be back at my (new!) job.

As sad as I am that our time is ticking, I have to say that we have truly gotten the most out of EVERY second of our summer.  In fact, this has been my most favorite summer to date.  The most exhausting, sure.  But definitely my most favorite.

This weekend we're headed to Beaufort to see my stepbrother get married.  Then on Sunday, we'll leave straight from there to head to the beach for an entire blissful week.  And by blissful, I mean chasing a toddler around the shoreline and changing tons of sandy diapers.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

We're going to the same place we went last year, and it'll be so fun to compare pictures when we return.  And when we do return, it'll be our last few days of summer -- so I'll be using CK's naps brief rest periods to tackle some last minute to-dos, rather than blogging and breathing.  I'll try to post some pictures and probably an "Adios Summer!" post... but as we say goodbye to summer and hello to the new school year in a new routine with a new preschool and a new job, my blog entries will probably be few and far between.

Until next time...



3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What your new job? That's exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!! I'm going part-time at my current school as a PRT. SO excited! :) I hope you're had a great summer with your sweet girl!

      Delete