Friday, July 12, 2013

5

To my very best friend,

Five years ago today, we stood on a beach and promised to be there for each other for the rest of our lives.  With our toes in the sand under a setting sun, we vowed to stick together through the fun times, the scary times, the hard times, the good times.  It was the first best day of my life.  You are everything I've ever wanted.  And with you, I know things are always going to be okay, because we can get through anything, together.  I'm so lucky you chose me.  I love you, babe.  Happy 5 Year Anniversary... YAWILFT.

And now, a little walk down memory lane...

Let the fun continue...

2 comments:

  1. happy happy happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5 to two of our favorite people on the planet!! Lots of love and celebration coming your way from the Luton household. Enjoy your special weekend. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete