Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Quarter of a Year

Our sweet little caboose is officially three months old and we are all just so smitten with him.

He is growing and changing and stealing our hearts more and more with each day... and I know it's cliche to say, but I cannot believe a quarter of a year has already gone by since we met our "Brooksy-poo"!  (And can I get a HALLELUJAH because I've officially survived a quarter of a year as a mama of three!!)

I have no clue how much Brooks weighs, but I do know he's a big ol' boy.  And his eyes are still blue (!!) - will I finally have a child with blue eyes?!

He's sleeping through the night (10-12 hours) in his crib and is still swaddled, though more often than not he busts through that bad boy by morning-time.

He hates tummy time more than anything else in the whole wide world and he's sure to let you know it.

He "talks" and coos and tries to laugh and is so ticklish and is just the sweetest baby.  His smile lights up his entire face and basically melts me into a big mama puddle.  He loves his swing, the bath, the morning, and his big brother and sister - he'll be running around with them in no time!

Brooks, we all just adore you.  You bring my heart so much peace knowing our little family is complete.  Life as your mama just gets better and better, and I'm always looking forward to seeing your big gummy smile each and every morning.  You are my caboose, my last child, my baby boy... and I plan on soaking up every snuggle, every giggle, every coo, and every thigh roll.

I love you enough, I love you so big...

-Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment