1. How old are you? Mommy! You know! I'm three-AND-A-HALF.
2. What is something mommy always says to you? Be a good listener.
3. What makes your mommy happy? When I be a good listener.
4. What makes your mommy sad? When I don't be a good listener.
5. How does Mommy make you laugh? When she tickles me!
6. What was your mom like as a kid? She liked to paint.
7. How old is Mommy? I don't know, give me a clue.
8. How tall is your mommy? TEN tall.
9. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Love with me.
10. What does your mommy do when you're not around? Miss me!
11. If your mom becomes famous, what will she be famous for? I don't know? Oh, for having ME!
12. What is your mommy really good at? She's good at taking care of my little brother Everette.
13. What is your mommy not really good at? Fixing stuff! Because Daddy fixes everything.
14. What does your mom do for a job? She sells face lotion.
15. What is your mommy's favorite food? Bananas!
16. What makes you proud of your mom? When Mommy eats a lot of food.
17. If your mom was a character, who would she be? A princess! Or a pirate. Or Mickey Mouse.
18. What do you and your mom do together? We paint with sidewalk paint.
19. How are you and your mommy the same? We both have pink lips.
20. How are you and your mommy different? Our eyes, the round part that our eyeballs are in.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? She likes that he fixes stuff.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Ice cream and cake!
23. How old was your mommy when you were born? Five.
24. How do you know your mom loves you? A bushel and a peck. <3
Oh, my girl. I love, love, LOVE you!!