Tuesday, July 10, 2012

40 In, 40 Out

Today our adorable, wild, sweet Cameron Kate is nine months old!  This means she’s officially been on the outside as long as she was on the inside.  Yep, that’s right, 40 weeks in, and now 40 weeks out.  While the 40 weeks of pregnancy felt like foreverrrrrr, the past 40 weeks have FLOWN by.  I have to say that it’s MUCH more enjoyable having her on the outside!  I can’t believe she’ll be a year old in just three months!

 40 Weeks inside!  GEEZ I WAS HUGE!
I went into labor about 12 hours later...
 Our girl, 40 weeks on the outside!
Hold up... You mean I'LL be a year old in just three months?!
 How has it already been 3/4 of a year?!
 Love her sweet face
 Wild child!
 Yes, she's chair surfing, no hands.
 Clap clap for 9 months!
 Love my Cameron Kate, to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment