Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break 2012


The spring breaks of my past have included trips to Florida, Key West, and most beaches along the east coast.  These trips were wild, crazy, sleepless, and a loads of fun as a high school/college-aged girl.  I have to say, though, that Spring Break 2012 goes down in the books as the best one I’ve ever had.

And really, it was the mundane things that made it so memorable.

All because I got to spend it with Cameron Kate!

We visited with our cousins and Bammy…

We practiced sitting up and pretty much have it mastered…


We grocery shopped together, with my girl sitting in the cart, all grown up…

We celebrated our first Easter…



We spent a weekend with Grammy and PaPa…


We let you sit in the restaurant high chair like a big girl...

We went on lots of runs together (obviously they’re exhausting for you, too!)…

We shared lots of giggles…

And we even baked cupcakes!!

And while it aches in my heart to think of going back to work in the morning, I’ll treasure these memories forever and can’t WAIT to have the entire summer to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment