I’m on Spring Break (WOOHOO!) which means I’m soaking in every second of Cameron… So while she takes a brief nap, I thought I’d jot down some random thoughts in my mind and things going on in my world (as if anyone really cares). And truth be told, me being on a vacation from work also equates to being on a vacation from putting together a fluent piece of blog-writing. J
1. We’re still working on getting Cameron to like green vegetables. This is usually the face we get when we sneak in a bite of peas or green beans.
2. The Birthday Cake Oreos are to-die-for. If you haven’t had any yet, you’re missing out.
3. We think our little girl is at the beginning stages of teething. I am NOT looking forward to teeth for many reasons – the two at the top of the list are my fear of being bitten while she’s nursing and oh how I’ll miss those gummy smiles.
4. Cameron is at an inbetween stage with her naps right now. She used to always take three, but it seems as if she’s starting to drop her third “mini nap.” She’s pretty good about napping anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours at 10:45-ish and 1:45-ish. But the transition of dropping her third nap (around 4:30-ish) has been rough and hard to figure out!
5. Everyone knows I love a drink come happy hour time, but my recent obsession is Skinnygirl Margarita. I LOVE it. And I really wanted to go buy some today, but felt terribly guilty about going into the ABC store with my baby in her stroller. So I didn’t.
6. We had a GREAT weekend visiting some of our most favorite people, and I must say that the highlight of the weekend was watching the kids interact. J I am so looking forward to what is to come!
Banks feeding "Pameron" her dinner
7. Cameron used to be a DREAM in the car. Not anymore. I traveled with her by myself last Friday, and let’s just say there were lots of tears – on her part and mine.
8. My husband was out of town for 6 days last week. I don’t know how single moms do it.
9. Having this week off with Cameron is making me SO wish I could be a stay-at-home mom. Why couldn’t I win the lottery on Friday night?! I guess in order to win, you have to play, huh.
10. Cameron can now sit in the grocery cart while I do my shopping and I absolutely love it! She seems to have a blast and it’s so fun having her with me.
11. This is my favorite age so far with my little girl. But I have a feeling I’ll be saying that with every age. J Off to enjoy this sweet face!