Sunday, July 12, 2015

Big Brown Eyes & Dimples

It all started when I saw a cute boy with big brown eyes and dimples standing outside of a Clemson University bar.  There was something behind those eyes that I was determined to discover.

Two-and-a-half years later, our long-distance relationship was no more.  I finished my last day of student-teaching, packed up everything I owned, and followed my heart to that boy in NC.

Three years later, he got down on one knee in my third grade classroom, as my students held up signs that spelled out, "Will you marry me?"

And then six months after that, we stood on Trunk Bay in St. John, and I made the best decision of my life:  marrying the kindest, most genuine, most selfless, best, most incredible man I've ever known.

My favorite memories are with him.  And with him I've experienced my happiest times, saddest times, most joyful times, most difficult times.  He truly is my everything, and it is an absolute privilege being his wife.

Babe, I cannot wait to see what else life has in store for us.  Happy 7th Anniversary to my favorite person in the whole wide world.  YAWILFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment