Monday, August 25, 2014

By the Numbers, Again...

I haven't done one of these posts in awhile.  So here goes nothing!

86 - the number of years my Granny had on this earth, and we celebrated her amazing life and incredible heart this past weekend.  Saturday was tough, but I feel so blessed to have had so many years with her and so many memories to lean on.

8 - days until CK starts preschool!  It's definitely going to be bittersweet, but I know she will love it.

4 - the number of weeks my new niece has been with us!  I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since my little sis became a mama.  I spent a weekend in Charleston snuggling sweet Skylar Ann, and already miss her so, so much!

11 - weeks until Rocky's due date!!!!

9 - well, almost 9 - months we've been in GA!  It's gone by SO fast, and because of some incredible friends, it really does already feel like home. <3

1 - the number of accidents CK has had in her big girl panties... yay!  Though we only wear them around the house, it's progress, people!  (#ihatepottytraining)

0 - the number of out-of-town trips I have planned before my due date... woohoo!  This is such a relief, since this past weekend's 15 hours in the car over the course of 48 hours wrecked this big ol' pregnant body.


2 - how many sizes too small all of CK's shoes are...  Woops.  I went to get her feet measured, and apparently didn't realize how much they had grown lately.  Needless to say, we've got some major shoe-shopping to do.

37 - the number of times I probably roll over throughout the night.  My poor husband.

3 - how old CK will be on her birthday, which is quickly approaching.  How is she almost 3?!

5 - days until the Clemson/GA game - yessssssss college football!!!!

60 - the usual MAX amount of time CK will take a nap.  And she's up, so off I go.  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your granny. It is a celebration & hard at the same time without them there.
    You've come so far with baby #2!! I can't wait to see who this new little person is!! They will know that they have been prayed for over. You are bow dedicated momma :)
    And it will be here before you know it !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your kind words, Misty!!! <3

      Delete