Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2/3

Hello third trimester, it's nice to see you... :)

We're 2/3 of the way through... This pregnancy has simultaneously gone by painfully slow and incredibly fast.

In one breath, I WANT time to tick away so I can hopefully be holding a healthy baby boy/girl in my arms...

Yet, I also want time to - well - take its time... because I want to savor this probable last pregnancy, and also savor my time with my CK, just us two.

I don't take a single kick, punch, or even discomfort for granted.  As big as I'm getting, I still cannot believe we're actually here, counting down the weeks (12 to go!).

I've officially started going to the doctor every other week.  I've been feeling really good lately, until, like, yesterday.  All of a sudden I'm feeling big and uncomfortable, and the nausea is rearing its ugly head again (nooooo!!).  I'm hoping it's just a result of being tired...  Like I said, though, I'll gladly be big, and uncomfortable, and nauseous, if it means Rocky arrives in 12-ish weeks, strong and healthy.

As always, thank you to my family, my friends, and my readers for your constant thoughts, prayers, well-wishes, hopes... <3

The progression so far...
Beginning of 2nd trimester

 14 weeks

20 weeks 

 24 weeks

 26 weeks

28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment