Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Well, I've jumped on the Summer Bucket List bandwagon, thanks to inspiration from my sister, author of Doc Momma, and also my friend Amanda, author of Goat & Lulu.  I tend to get overwhelmed by long to-do lists, and even though Summer Bucket Lists are fun, I feared that a long list would lead me to worry too much about to-do-ing rather than just en-joy-ing.  Also, I've only got one little nugget of a toddler who doesn't sit still for long, so it was easy to whittle down my list to tasks that suit her stubbornness interests.  Thanks to a blank template from Funky Polkadot Giraffe, I was able to customize my own list with all kinds of fun fonts and my choice of to-dos.

T minus 2 days 'til our summer 2013 is officially underway!!




No comments:

Post a Comment