Friday, June 21, 2013

An Ending... And a Beginning

This morning was the end of an era.  Cameron Kate got all dressed and ready for her VERY LAST day at her school, which just so happens to be water play and ice cream truck day...

And I drove to my school to have my VERY LAST day as Curriculum Coordinator.  To empty out my drawers, pack up the last few boxes, answer a couple more emails... and end this chapter of my life.

I am DONE being a full-time working mama (for now, at least).  Sacrifices will be made, pennies will be pinched, peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches will be eaten.  It will all be worth it, though, because I'll be  seeing a little more of this...

And doing a lot more of this...

There are no words to explain how excited I am about this opportunity, this beginning.  I am so ready for a change for not only me, but for my daughter and my husband.  It's time to get out a freshly sharpened pencil and a clean sheet of paper and start writing a new, beautiful chapter of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment