Friday, April 26, 2013

See Ya Later, 20s

Next time I'm around these parts, I will have bid adieu to my 20s.  

That's right, folks.  I'm officially getting old.

This afternoon, I'm headed on a surprise birthday trip planned by my amazing husband... a three-story cabin on the edge of a mountain, a hot tub, shopping, reservations made for every meal, a zoo, a little mountain hike - the perfect way to ring in the 30s.

I'm so, so blessed to live this life, mostly because I'm married to my very best friend and we have the most incredible daughter.


 I'll be back post-trip with a riveting 30 Things I've Learned in 30 Years post... Until then, see ya later, 20s.  It's been an adventure!

6 comments:

  1. Jessi, I love reading your blog! Your family is so precious!! I told Mikey he is going to have to take notes from your husband at Randy's bachelor party...hahaha, seriously...he's good! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a special, special weekend for a beautiful, deserving, amazing wife, mama, sister, and friend. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun Jess!! Happy Birthday!
    xo,
    MK

    ReplyDelete