Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Time...

To pack up the breast pump…

To put away the nightly and morning Cameron checklists…

To pack up the breast pads (for those times when work trumped pumping)…

To put away CK’s bookbag and lunchbox (yes, she already has these things, don’t judge)…

To stop setting the alarm clock…

To put away the cardigans…

To pull out the bathing suits, dresses, the sunscreen, and sunglasses…

To STOP being so stressed out…

To go swimming, stay in pajamas all day, meet up with friends, go on picnics, have baby playdates, get lost in my sweet Cameron Kate…

Because our summer has finally officially started!!!!

And I hereby promise to NOT count the days and NOT let any second pass me by while I soak in all of this precious time with my girl!

Let the fun begin!!

 First day of school back in January!
She was so little!
 Big girl, on her last day of school this morning!
Hellooooo summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment