Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Candid Cameron, Part III

It's been awhile since I've shared some of the things that come out of my threenager's mouth, so I thought I'd do a part three of Candid Cameron!  If you missed it, you can read part one here and part two here.

Lately, CK has been equal parts funny and so, so sweet.  Here are some of her randoms for your enjoyment!

Back in the fall, before I had E, we were on the way home from the grocery store.  All of a sudden, out of nowhere, CK says:  "We're gonna have FOUR babies!"
Me:  "Oh yeah?  Who?"
CK:  "Aunt Whit's baby's name is 'Skywar,' your baby's name is 'Evewette,' Banks' and Raleigh's baby's name is 'Hawwison,' and Aunt Jamie's baby's name is Addy girl!  FOUR babies!!"
*Also, please note that we had no clue if we were having a boy or a girl, but had discussed names with her for both.  Clearly she knew something we didn't!

"What are we having for dinner, Mommy?"
"Jambalaya."
"Silly Mommy... that's not a dinner.  That's when you JUMP!"

CK:  "My foot hurts!"
TJ:  "Come here, I'll fix it."
CK:  "You're not a doctor, Daddy.  You're just a daddy."

"Mommy?  I just need to tell you... I really, really had a fun day with you."  <3

Maybe TMI...
While lying on her bed before her nap time, she stuck her hand down my shirt and grabbed my, ahem,  boob.
"What in the world are you doing?"
CK:  "Oh, nevermind, I was just seeing if there was a big ball in there."

"Cameron Kate, take your shoes off, put them in the shoe basket, and wash your hands."
"Aye aye, Captain Mommy!"

In the middle of lunch, she stands up in her chair and starts shaking her bottom:
"Look Mama!  I'm shaking my tail feather!"

After putting her jacket hood over her head:
"I'm in the neighborHOOD!"

"Mommy... you're my best." <3

"Mom!  This bath water is too hot.  I asked for a JUST RIGHT bath!"

CK:  "Does Bammy have boobies?"
Me:  "Uh.... yes.  Yes she does."
CK:  "Oh good.  I was wondering how Everette was gonna eat while we're at Disney World."

After pooting...
Me:  "Cameron, did you poot?  Say 'Excuse me'!"
CK:  "No, that was a frog."

"Mommy... I like being what I am." :)

Me:  "Ok, we need to go run around outside so you can get your energy out."
As she starts crying and screaming, "But I don't WANT my energy to fall out!!"

CK:  "It smells like a beard in here!"
Me:  "What in the world does a beard smell like?"
CK:  "Like this room!"

To her elephant:
"Ellie, I love you.  I'll never let anyone take you away from me, ever.  I promise."

Me:  "Do you like it being just you and Everette?"
CK:  "No, I want a sister.  You have to tell Daddy I want a sister."
Me:  "Why do we have to tell Daddy?"
CK:  "Because he put that baby in you!"
Me:  "Oh yeah?"
CK:  "Yes, silly, in your hiney!"

As we're walking through Lowes, we pass a man in a cowboy hat.
"Who is that, Mommy?"
"I don't know, sweetie."
"Is that the farmer in the dell?"

And one of my all-time favorites:
"Mommy... thank you so much for having a baby for us." <3

...

Oh, my girl.  I absolutely adore being your mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment