Sunday, April 8, 2018

Spring Break 2K18

Well Spring Break 2018, you did not disappoint!  And to prove it, here is a big ol' picture dump of how we spent our glorious week off...

I was able to sneak in egg hunts and parties at the boys' school before they and CK left to go to NC to spend Easter with their grandparents...


And then I headed to my Gram's in SC, and had the best time being sister and aunt and daughter and granddaughter and niece with my amazing family:

When the kids got home, we dove into our typical shenanigans, including sidewalk paint and scooters and bikes and Target.

We made chocolate chip cookies from scratch and snuck in lots of excuses to eat ice cream...

We spent time in our most favorite place - OUTSIDE - with a scavenger-hunt-filled trip to the Greenbelt:

We, along with our good friends and about half of Atlanta, went to the zoo...

We attempted to wash the seven inches of pollen off of our cars...

Brooks became familiar with our timeout corner (hashtag RATTAIL):

CK had her very first sleepover, and I'm not sure our house has ever been filled with so much giggling...

We made homemade stress squishies:

Had a blast swimming and celebrating a friend's birthday:

And managed to sneak in plenty of smiles and snuggles...

It was such a good week - you know, the kind of week that is just good for the soul?  I had some much-needed time with family, time to myself, times with friends, time for new adventures... and a whole bunch of moments where my house was loud and upside down and my arms were full and I was exhausted in the best possible way... <3

And now, the countdown is officially on ~  

See you in six weeks, summer break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment