Sunday, February 10, 2013

Neglected

This poor blog has been a little neglected lately, mostly because I'm in this rhythm of life where I can't seem to come up for air.  Any full-time working mom knows that every second you're NOT working, you're simultaneously trying to clean, exercise, do laundry, plan meals, grocery shop, get ready for the next holiday, be a wife, spend time with loved ones, breathe, bathe, oh - and most importantly - soak up EVERY second you have with your kid.

A kid who, the minute you turn your back, does this:

Honest to God she pulled her car over to the table, climbed on top, and went right for the candy bowl.  (And in case you're interested, she chose a dum dum.  Who chooses a dum dum?!)

So anyway, all of this is to say that life's kicking my butt right now and I'm struggling to find balance and time to exhale and enough hours in the day to be the kind of person, wife, friend, and mama I want to be.

Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment