Friday, May 19, 2017

The End of an Era!

I feel like I closed my eyes for a minute and opened them back up and my girl is all done with preschool.  It's so cliche to say, but also so true - the days are long, but the years are short, you guys.

So let's take a minute and just look at my sweet CK as she ventured from her first day of toddler preschool all the way to finishing up Pre-K:
She was just a teensy bit excited about officially being ready for kindergarten <3
 And we celebrated at her class party and I got so choked up and I tried not to cry and we hugged her awesome teachers goodbye and walked away hand-in-hand as I told her I was so, so proud of her:
 And then we came home and made it official - hellooooooo, summer!
 I can't wait to soak up all the sweetness of summertime with these three.  I am a lucky, lucky mama. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment