Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Pumpkin spice lattes, leaf piles, and football... Oh my!

Like other Pinterest-trend-following-bloggers, I decided to decorate our house with a Fall Bucket List.  I did this same idea with a Summer Bucket List back in June, and loved working as a family to accomplish the fun tasks!  However, throughout the summer, I found myself constantly worried that we might not check off everything on the list!  I'm crazy, I know.  So anyway, I decided to make the fall list WITHOUT check boxes... that way it's more of an inspiration than a daunting to-do list.  I know we'll have so much fun filling up our fall days with these fun tasks!
Here's what's on the list:
*Rake leaves and jump in the pile
*Relax
*Visit a pumpkin patch
*Roast pumpkin seeds
*Watch football
*Donate to a food bank
*Go on a nature scavenger hunt
*Go hiking
*Go on a hayride
*Make fall cookies
*Carve a pumpkin
*Go on a picnic
*Watch a scary movie
*Eat candy corn
*Pick apples
*Make (and eat!) caramel apples
*Give thanks
*Make leaf art
*Go trick-or-treating
*Go to the fair
*Bake a pie
*Make chili

Happy Fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment