Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Sunflowers

When I was a child, sunflowers were my favorite. 

My room was yellow with sunflower-adorned decor.

Just yesterday, I had three different, random encounters with pictures of sunflowers that made me catch my breath. I remembered in those moments how - as a child - big, beautiful, YELLOW sunflowers used to be my favorite. And I decided God was trying to speak to my heart.
 
And then... Y'ALL - last night I came home to a surprise delivery of the most beautiful bouquet of SUNFLOWERS. From a woman in my life who had no clue that sunflowers were now such a meaningful and symbolic part of my life.


GOD.IS.AMAZING. And He is with me. I am not alone, because of Him and because I have the most amazing family, and friends, and "framily."
...
"For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out, and everything changes. To someone who doesn't understand growth, it would look like complete destruction..."

No comments:

Post a Comment